- Acupuncture Wellness Therapy111 Grand Palms Drive
Florida 33027(786) 462-HEAL
- Clinic Visits: By appointment only
- House Calls are available
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Tag Archives: creativity
You’ve probably heard of right-brained vs. left-brained activities.
Right-brained activities are creative, intuitive and subjective. Left-brained activities are linear, analytical and logical.
It has been a popular myth that people prefer right-brained or left-brained activities because they have a dominant side of the brain. It turns out that while certain activities are wired on one side of the